Spectrum Center has a long-standing relationship with governments. The company provides spectrum management and spectrum engineering services, as well as related commercial-off-the-shelf software solutions to national authorities across the world. For over three decades the company has provided expertise and support to the unique requirements of the sector.
Services provided by Spectrum Center include planning and modeling systems from 10 kHz to 450 GHz, interference analysis, coverage analyses, spectrum sharing and re-allocation feasibility studies, system integration analyses, equipment evaluation and drive-test validation.
Spectrum Center offers a Woman-owned Small Business (WOSB) known as Spectrum Center, LLC. Spectrum Center, LLC (formerly known as ATDI Government Services, LLC), provides professional engineering services and subject matter expertise on spectrum engineering and related software development to the US Government. Today Spectrum Center, LLC holds GSA Professional Services Schedule (PSS) Contract Number: 47QRAA19D001F. Spectrum Center, LLC can provide personnel with active Secret level security clearances.
Our mission is to be a recognised leader and preferred provider for services that enable and transform the way federal agencies manage their spectrum.
Satisfying our clients is fundamental to our business mission. We achieve this by meeting challenges with technology innovations, and by developing a team with the talent, passion, drive and belief that there is always a better way.
Spectrum Center, LLC is women-owned small business, which provides federal agencies a variety of options to procure a wide-variety of spectrum management services.
Over 31 current and past federal clients amongst 12 agencies
Department of Defense
- US Air Force
- US Army Research Laboratory
- US Army Spectrum Management Office
- US Army Aberdeen Proving Ground
- US Army Fort Huachuca
- US Defense Information Agency – Joint Spectrum Center
- US Naval Surface Warfare Center
Department of Energy
- HQ Spectrum Management Office
- Bonneville Power Authority
- National Nuclear Security Administration
- Western Area Power Authority
Department of Homeland Security
- Wireless Management Office
- Immigration and Customs Enforcement
- US Coast Guard HQ/LANT/PAC
- US Customs and Border Patrol
Department of the Interior
- Office of the Chief Information Officer/Service Delivery Division
Department of Justice
- Wireless Management Office
- Drug Enforcement Agency
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
Department of the Treasury
- Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration/ Technical & Firearms Support Division
Federal Aviation Administration
Federal Communications Commission
National Aeronautical Space Administration
- Glenn Research Center
- Kennedy Space Center
National Security Agency
National Telecommunications & Information Administration
United States Postal Service